The Severn Library is closed for renovation and will reopen Friday, March 13.
Thanks to a generous donation to the Anne Arundel County Public Library Foundation from the Helena Foundation, you can borrow a wifi hotspot. A wifi hotspot is a small device (about the size of a pack of cards) that allows you to connect your computer, phone, Roku or other device to the internet while at home, at work, or on the go. You do not need an existing internet service account; hotspots will connect anywhere that has Sprint LTE data service. With an AACPL wifi hotspot you can visit your favorite websites or stream movies from anywhere with high-speed data connectivity.
AACPL Wifi Hotspots:
- Can be checked out with regular customer cards and SAIL student accounts
- Can be checked out for one week at a time
- Can be renewed up to five times if no one is waiting to borrow one
- Can be requested from our catalog to be sent to any library location
- Can be returned to any library location
- Include unlimited high-speed LTE service on the Sprint network
- Can be connected to up to 10 devices at once
- Hotspots returned after the due date will be subject to an overdue fine of $.30 per day.
- Data service to overdue hotspots will be turned off.
- Have questions or need help troubleshooting? Send us an email.