All library locations are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will reopen July 6 with curbside pickup available June 8.
No fines will be charged while libraries are closed. More information.
eBooks & More
eBooks and more
More eBook options
Ask a Question
Search our FAQs, or email our librarians with information or account questions through the Ask a Question service.
Online education service that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills that will help you achieve your goals.
Create a profile/Log in here.
Top-rated courses offer courses in the areas of business, tech, and personal development across 75+ different categories.
Create an account/Login here.
Troubleshooting and Help
- RBdigital Support from Recorded Books: Call 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346) toll-free for live telephone support Monday – Friday, from 7:30 am – 6 pm Eastern Time or fill out a form any time at RBdigital support.
- OverDrive/Libby: Contact Support or Maryland Digital eLibrary/OverDrive Help for problems downloading, returning items, etc. If you get a new library card number and have holds on the old number, fill out the form for Overdrive Frontline Tech Support with your old and new card numbers.
- Kanopy Support: For questions about the Kanopy platform or apps, please visit the Kanopy Help Center. If the Kanopy Help Center does not provide the help you need, please contact Kanopy's support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forgot your lynda.com password? Chat with Lynda or open a support ticket here.
- Safari Tech Books limits the number of people logged in at one time. If you arrive at a page which is only a preview of the book, please try again later.
- Blocked card? Your account may be blocked from requesting or downloading digital materials if you have fines or overdue materials of $15 or more. Log in to your account to see details or pay fines online with SmartPay.
For other problems with Safari, Gale Virtual Reference, or Testing and Education Reference Center, or other digital resource please contact us.