Contactless Curbside Pickup
Anne Arundel County Public Library is pleased to offer contactless curbside pick up at most library locations:
Monday - Thursday, 3 - 6 pm; Friday & Saturday, 10 am - 12 pm.
You must have a full-service card to pick up your items, please see the question below for details.
Watch this how-to video to see how easy it is to pick up your items!
Please text your library card number and name after you park in the designated area
- Broadneck: 410-226-9217
- Brooklyn Park: 410-226-9215
- Crofton: 410-226-9214
- Deale: 410-226-9209
- Discoveries: The Library at the Mall: 410-226-9206
- Eastport-Annapolis Neck: 410-226-9205
- Edgewater: 410-226-9204
- Glen Burnie: 410-226-9203
- Linthicum: 410-226-9202
- Maryland City at Russett: 410-226-8998
- Mountain Road: 410-226-8997
- Odenton: 410-226-8995
- Riviera Beach: 410-226-8994
- Severn: 410-226-8991
- Severna Park: 410-226-8990
Busch Annapolis Library is not offering curbside pickup at this time.
Here's how it works:
Place your items on hold with your library card or call your favorite library location. Wait to be notified that your hold is available.
When notified, go to the library and park in designated spaces. Text the phone number listed on the signs in the lot.
Please remain in your car until your items are placed on the table and staff has stepped away.
Pickup your items and enjoy!
Click on the question How do you participate in Curbside Service? listed in the FAQs below for more details on how to use our curbside pickup service. Busch Annapolis Library is not offering curbside pickup at this time. Discoveries: The Library at the Mall has different instructions for pickup.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Place your items on hold with your library card through the library catalog or by calling any library location.
- Once you receive notification via email or text that your holds are available, you should drive to the library where the items are being held and park in the designated curbside service location (Discoveries: The Library at the Mall has special instructions in the FAQ area).
- Text the phone number on the curbside service signage to begin.
- Please bring your library card number with you.
- If you do not have text capability you can also call the branch when you arrive and provide your library card number and name to staff.
- Remain in your car until staff have placed your items on the designated table. Please wait until staff are at least 6ft away before you retrieve your items from the table.
Yes, you must have a full-service library card to pick up your items. To upgrade your account to a full-service card, please visit any library location and show ID with your current address. More details can be found on our Library Card Information page.
- Michael E. Busch Annapolis Library will open July 22.
All items must be returned in the book drop, staff will not be accepting any items at curbside service and returns should not be left on the table.
- Once you receive notification via email or text that your holds are available, you should drive to the B zone pickup area at Westfield Mall.
- Park in the B zone area, the spots are numbered B1-10.
- Text 410-226-9206 to alert staff that you have arrived. Please provide your name library card number and parking spot location.
- Library staff will push a cart with materials to your car's parking spot. Please exit the car and retrieve your materials.
- You may also pick up your books inside Westfield Mall on a table outside of the library. When texting staff to let them know of your arrival, please specify that you would like to do hallway pickup instead of curbside.