eBooks and more
Troubleshooting and Help
- OneClickdigital Support from Recorded Books: Call 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346) toll-free for live telephone support Monday – Friday, from 7:30 am – 6 pm Eastern Time or fill out a form any time at OneClickdigital support.
- Blocked card? The library has implemented a new fines and fees policy. Your account may be blocked from requesting or downloading digital materials if you have fines or overdue materials of $15 or more. Visit the Borrowing Policy page or Call a branch near you for further details about your account.
- OverDrive: Contact Support or Maryland Digital eLibrary/OverDrive Help for problems downloading, returning items, etc. If you get a new library card # and have holds on the old #, fill out the form at Contact Support for OverDrive with your old & new card numbers.
- Safari Tech Books limits the number of people logged in at one time. If you arrive at a page which is only a preview of the book, please try again later.
- For other problems with Safari, Gale Virtual Reference, or Testing and Education Reference Center, complete this form.
Borrow an eReader
NOOK and Kindle eReaders are loaded with 10 - 30 titles. Check one out and start reading today!
Learn to use eReaders
New to downloadable books, audiobooks and magazines? Get help with your devices and learn how to use the library's free downloadable collections. Please bring your device. Call or visit these branches for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Mountain Road: 410.222.6699
Ask a Question
Find help from Anne Arundel County Public librarians with information questions, use of the Internet, and your library account through the Ask a Question service.